- 23%angora, 52%wool, 19%nylon, 6%spandex
XS/S: 2 - 5T
M: 5 - 8T
L/XL: 9 - 12T
WASH AND CARE FOR WOOL
• Wool doesn’t need washing every time you wear it. Its fibres have a natural protective coating, making it resistant to dirt and dust. Hang to ventilate instead.
• To wash wool, use a specialist wool detergent at 30°C with a low spin setting. Squeeze out any excess water for heavier garments, without wringing.
• Dry woollens flat on a rack, placing a towel underneath to absorb any drips. Hanging wool up to dry will stretch pieces out of shape.
• Fold knitwear and store in drawers with mothballs. The weight of the wool will pull the piece out of shape if it’s hung up.
• Pilling occurs naturally with friction and can be easily removed with a pilling comb or a fabric shaver.