- To wash wool, use a specialist wool detergent at 30°C with a low spin setting. Squeeze out any excess water for heavier garments, without wringing.
- Dry woollens flat on a rack, placing a towel underneath to absorb any drips. Hanging wool up to dry will stretch pieces out of shape.
- Fold knitwear and store in drawers with mothballs. The weight of the wool will pull the piece out of shape if it’s hung up.
• Pilling occurs naturally with friction and can be easily removed with a pilling comb or a fabric shaver.
This balaclava is made by extra end yarn to increase the loft and weight, whilst tightening the tension of the stitch, making the hat feel more compact.
It is super warm and cozy for cold weather, you can use it as a neck warmer, also can keep the whole head and cheeks warm when it’s windy and cold. Angora & wool blended yarn give a cute fluffy look and soft hand feel.
Different color options bring lots of fun for winter.
Those super soft and cozy beanies are made by angora and wool blended yarn, multi cute color bring fun to winter, double turn up design.
- 25%angora rabbit , 36%wool, 35%acrylic, 4%spandex
- One size, 11 inches width, 15.5 inches height, the cord makes the hoodie adjustable
- made in Zhejiang China
WASH AND CARE FOR WOOL
- Wool doesn’t need washing every time you wear it. Its fibres have a natural protective coating, making it resistant to dirt and dust. Hang to ventilate instead.