- To wash wool, use a specialist wool detergent at 30°C with a low spin setting. Squeeze out any excess water for heavier garments, without wringing.
- Dry woollens flat on a rack, placing a towel underneath to absorb any drips. Hanging wool up to dry will stretch pieces out of shape.
- Fold knitwear and store in drawers with mothballs. The weight of the wool will pull the piece out of shape if it’s hung up.
- Pilling occurs naturally with friction and can be easily removed with a pilling comb or a fabric shaver.
This is our autumn/winter 2023 collection, we are open to pre-order for whole sale now, the first patch of delivery day is 1st Sep 2023, the last day of first patch of pre-order is 1st August 2023. Contact us by email if you have any further questions.
Those super soft and cozy beanies are made by angora and wool blended yarn, multi cute color bring fun to winter, double turn up design.
- 25%angora rabbit , 36%wool, 35%acrylic, 4%spandex
- height: 23cm, width: 21cm
- made in Zhejiang China
WASH AND CARE FOR WOOL
- Wool doesn’t need washing every time you wear it. Its fibres have a natural protective coating, making it resistant to dirt and dust. Hang to ventilate instead.