- Pilling occurs naturally with friction and can be easily removed with a pilling comb or a fabric shaver.
Back to stock on 10th Dec
We updated our yarn and color this winter, high percentage angora, changed the acrylic to viscose yarn, more fluffy looking and more soft hand feel.
- Single layer, double turn up.
- 55.6%angora, 34.4%viscose, 10%wool
- height: 23cm, width: 21cm
- made in China
WASH AND CARE FOR WOOL
- Wool doesn’t need washing every time you wear it. Its fibres have a natural protective coating, making it resistant to dirt and dust. Hang to ventilate instead.
- To wash wool, use a specialist wool detergent at 30°C with a low spin setting. Squeeze out any excess water for heavier garments, without wringing.
- Dry woollens flat on a rack, placing a towel underneath to absorb any drips. Hanging wool up to dry will stretch pieces out of shape.
- Fold knitwear and store in drawers with mothballs. The weight of the wool will pull the piece out of shape if it’s hung up.