- Dry woollens flat on a rack, placing a towel underneath to absorb any drips. Hanging wool up to dry will stretch pieces out of shape.
- Fold knitwear and store in drawers with mothballs. The weight of the wool will pull the piece out of shape if it’s hung up.
- Pilling occurs naturally with friction and can be easily removed with a pilling comb or a fabric shaver.
Those super soft and cozy beanies are made by angora and wool blended yarn, multi cute color bring fun to winter, double turn up design.
- 38%angora rabbit , 35%wool, 23%acrylic, 4%spandex
- height: 23cm, width: 21cm
- made in Zhejiang China
WASH AND CARE FOR WOOL
- Wool doesn’t need washing every time you wear it. Its fibres have a natural protective coating, making it resistant to dirt and dust. Hang to ventilate instead.
- To wash wool, use a specialist wool detergent at 30°C with a low spin setting. Squeeze out any excess water for heavier garments, without wringing.