Using high percentage angora with super fine metal blended yarn, cute fluffy look with super cozy hand feel, same time come with delicate sparkle.
- Single layer, double turn up.
- 55.6%angora, 34.4%viscose, 8%wool, 2%metal
- height: 23cm, width: 21cm
- made in China
WASH AND CARE FOR WOOL
- Wool doesn’t need washing every time you wear it. Its fibres have a natural protective coating, making it resistant to dirt and dust. Hang to ventilate instead.
- To wash wool, use a specialist wool detergent at 30°C with a low spin setting. Squeeze out any excess water for heavier garments, without wringing.
- Dry woollens flat on a rack, placing a towel underneath to absorb any drips. Hanging wool up to dry will stretch pieces out of shape.
- Fold knitwear and store in drawers with mothballs. The weight of the wool will pull the piece out of shape if it’s hung up.
- Pilling occurs naturally with friction and can be easily removed with a pilling comb or a fabric shaver.